[Lab] Laser not working

John Weisberg jweisberg at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 17 11:58:51 EST 2014

Say when and I'll try to be there to help.
John
From: programming at artengine.ca
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:56:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [Lab] Laser not working
To: andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com
CC: andrew.szeto at outlook.com; lab at artengine.ca; jweisberg at sympatico.ca

Yes, that's probably a good idea, especially with the amount of action the machine is getting lately.
On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Andrew Barbour <andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com> wrote:
I found the issue surfaced its head when i tried to pause while the cutter was in the middle of a job.  Everything was working fine.... then bam.  Ha4d shut down with the computer disconnected, reset the home, and it was good to go......
As a side note.... it seems pretty dirty... I do the required end of kob cleaning but thw amount of dust/residue on the moving parts is crazy.  Maybe we should arrange a cleaning day and do all the cleaning tasks that are ok for a non repair/warranty tech to do......  Bring it into the main room and give it a good cleaning?? Remco??