[Lab] fun group project

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Nov 8 17:03:09 EST 2014

I can imagine we'll be looking for a place to do this. I'm all ears. My
artengine membership has expired as of last AGM. I suppose we can just
carry the Parol(s) around to different venues too. Any ideas or preferences?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)