[Lab] Glass Cutting

Jamie jamie at steppinofftheedge.com
Sat May 31 09:27:14 EDT 2014

There's a few stained glass stores in town that you could very likely bring
the piece to and they'd help you do what Jim described. Depending on the
length / angle / curve to your cut, there are other types of plyers which
help ensure a clean break. Straight lines can be done w/o them too.

I'm also curious if anyone has used a laser cutter to cut glass. I've been
looking around at various CO2 specs online and not entirely clear whether
cutting or only engraving is really possible staying in the DIY / Hobbyist
spectrum of tooling.