[Lab] modlab tonight

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Wed May 14 17:14:30 EDT 2014

Red one is up and running.

They are the ultimakers and one is listed on the reservations system as "E.
Ultimaker 3D printer"

I only found out last week the head was missing on one, so that has not
been relocated yet. I usually ask James for help when dealing with
questions, as there hasn't really been a big interest in them this year, so
learning it myself has only been on a as I need it basis.

Cheers,

Britta
*Technical Coordinator *
Artengine.ca