[Lab] Arduino Day

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Mon Mar 31 13:26:20 EDT 2014

I'll run the workshops as often as people want. I suppose some will
eventually appear as open workshkops. Whenever there is a quorum of people
I can run something by booking the lab. I'm sure there will be other venues
who want to run the course too. Trick is to get onto the newsletter at
inventorArtist.com

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)