[Lab] Arduino Day

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Mar 30 06:47:59 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone for coming out. Yesterday was really fun:
http://inventorartist.com/arduino-day/

I think running these sessions regularly would be a necessity for people
who want to learn Arduino. So let's do it!

The first "very beginner arduino workshop" is almost ready to run:
http://inventorartist.com/learn-arduino/

One thing I learned yesterday was that some laptops may be sticky to set
up. Originally I was thinking that the absolute beginner Arduino course
would have an hour social before to allow everyone to help each other to
get set up.

Yesterday I had the idea that people could attend the Jam Sessions to get
their computers set up. That way if there computer is sticky or they really
want a lot of help, they could attend multiple sessions until they're
comfortable rather than being stuck on a timeline to be ready in 1h.

What do you think?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)