[Lab] Arduino Yun in Ottawa

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:08:51 EDT 2014

I ALSO forgot to mention that Newark have a shipping contract with UPS,
which is why you get the $8 shipping -- the other benefit of that contract
is that Newark takes care of all the import and customs fees. I've had
$300+ orders arrive the next business day, with no customs problems at all.

A SparkFun order I got last year of about $200 ended up costing me an
additional $70 in import fees and all that crap.

Alexander Max Rowsell
Frozen Electronics
(613) 809-7163