[Lab] Sourcing female micro HDMI adapter

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:42:38 EDT 2014

Have you checked out Canada Computers? They have tons of HDMI cables and
adapters. The one on Rideau is great, the staff are friendly and I know
them really well. Plus the website allows you to check stock before you go.
There's one on Merivale as well, and also one in Kanata and Orleans each.

Peace, Love, Empathy

Alexander Max Rowsell