[Lab] 3D printing video taping

Jaimi-Yra Bendo JaimiYraBendo at cmail.carleton.ca
Sat Mar 15 10:17:06 EDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Jaimi and I am a graduate architecture student from Carleton University and my group and I are currently participating in a charrette this weekend (due Sunday at 11:59 pm) for the CCA (Canadian Centre for Architecture). We need to make a video of a 3D printer printing. We do not need to print anything, we just need a video showing how the printer works and what it can create. If anyone is 3D printing anything this weekend and are willing to let me film the machine printing that would be greatly appreciated. I am available all day today and tomorrow (Saturday, March 15th and Sunday March 16), please contact me if you are available to help. My phone number is (204) 232-1667 (Manitoba number) or email me at jaimiyrabendo at cmail.carleton.ca<mailto:jaimiyra.bendo at carleton.ca>.

I hope to hear from someone, thank you.
Jaimi

Jaimi-Yra Bendo B.A., B.Env.

Graduate Student
Azrieli School of Architecture + Urbanism
Carleton University, Ottawa
jaimiyra.bendo at carleton.ca<mailto:ali.piwowar at hotmail.com>