[Lab] MakerBot Replicator Mini Available to Order, three RoBo sold in Ottawa

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Wed Mar 5 16:49:08 EST 2014

Howdy all,

I am now taking orders for the MakerBot Replicator Mini, Replicator (5th Gen), Digitizer and other MakerBot products.

My rep. at MakerBot has told me that their Canadian distribution centre should have stock by the end of the month.

Also, we have sold our first three RoBo printers in Ottawa – dang, and I was going to bring one tonight.

Anyone wanting to purchase a MakerBot product should contact me directly.  Prices will be essentially the US list + exchange % and the usual tax.

I will build the reservation list and once the equipment is available at their Canadian distribution centre, I will provide you with the exact cost of the item.

Stephen Burke
Account Executive
Envirolaser Ltd.

613-619-1013 cell