[Lab] heart gliders

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Wed Mar 5 08:37:59 EST 2014

The other thing I forgot to ask is if anybody wants to come along to any of
these events: http://inventorartist.com/walkalong-glider-blitz/

This looks like it will be a lot of fun an we will have Phil Rossoni with
us (an expert in walkalong gliders and such from the science museum in
Boston) an Slater Harrison (http://sciencetoymaker.org/) another walkalong
expert. Check out this video of Slater to get an idea what type of crowd
this is. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THs8jNgY-dE

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)