[Lab] another thought about learning arduino: budget

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:17:11 EST 2014

Regarding TI parts, I am quite experienced with MSP430, Hercules and Tiva C
devices. I actually am currently writing for element14 about Tiva C parts.
So if anyone is interested in learning C for Tiva or MSP430 parts let me
know.

I'm definitely more interested in teaching serial protocols though as that
is my strength.
What kind of timeline are people interested in? An hour? A couple hours? I
want to work with Darcy to do a split workshop, perhaps two parts, each an
hour or something like that.

Keep the suggestions coming, they're all helping a lot!

Peace, Love, Empathy

Alexander Max Rowsell