[Lab] member directory

Mark Stephenson mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:28:49 EDT 2014

Hey Darcy, been meaning to do this for a while. Here is my info.

Name: Mark Stephenson

Short blurb:
Visual artist, designer and maker living in Ottawa Canada. Some of my
projects and collaborations include:
Social Portraits: http://socialportraits.markbstephenson.com/
HipsterMonocle: http://hipstermonocle.com/
Firefly: http://lumipendant.com/

Web Site: http://www.markbstephenson.com/
Twitter: @mste
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MarkStephensonArtist

Cheers,
Mark

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Darcy Whyte <darcy at inventorartist.com>
wrote:

> I wanted to work on this project a bit more today. It's a directory of
> people in the community.
>
> So anybody who want to be listed please let me know.

Mark Stephenson
mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com | m: 613-797-7192 |  t: @mste
http://www.markbstephenson.com | http://ca.linkedin.com/in/markstephenson
https://www.facebook.com/MarkStephensonArtist

Check out my new Social Portraits project
<http://socialportraits.markbstephenson.com/>