[Lab] arduino

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:19:44 EDT 2014

Hmm okay. What are your plans this weekend? I'm building a Z80-based single
board computer, was thinking of bringing it by the lab. If anyone has
experience with Microchip PICs I could use some collaboration. I'm using a
PIC18F4685 to control the bus display and I'm struggling with MPLAB X. My C
is strong but I'm in totally uncharted waters.

Typed using Hacker Keyboard for Android