[Lab] diy paint box

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Thu Jun 5 13:54:04 EDT 2014

Actually Mark came forward and I think he needs a box... So we'll cook
something up with some combination of hardboard, cardboard, Styrofoam and
whatever else we come up with.

Should be fun...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)