[Lab] random hacks of kindness

Wesley Ellis tahnok at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 13:00:31 EDT 2014

Hey folks,

I'd like to invite you to a hackathon I am hosting called Random Hacks
of Kindness. The goal is to build or improve open source tools for
non-profits, humanitarian and community organizations. One of the
projects we're going to be working on is to build a new tool reservation
system for Art Engine!

We're not just looking for developers either, we need designers to make
sure things don't look horrible, and we need hardware nuts if you guys
want to have a working bar code scanner or other physical interface to
the reservation system

The event is June 27th, 28th and 29th in the Shopify lounge (just a few
blocks from art engine). Tickets are 5$ but that includes food and
drinks for the weekend.

If you're interested, sign up at  http://rhok-ottawa.ca

Wesley