[Lab] July 23rd Modlab

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 8 12:09:01 EDT 2014

Hi Modlabbers,

I'm please to announce that we will be having a Launch Party for the Maker
Faire at Shopify on July 23rd.

Yes this is a Modlab night, so... Why don't we move the meet up to Shopify
that night? FIELD TRIP! YAY!

What would be better than working on projects, showing off the Modlab to
potentially the Mayor, and drinking beer? (yes there is beer at this event)

I've ask for some tables so we can set up and working and socialize like we
usually do. I also have some media players I've been meaning to open up and
hack if someone wants a project that night.

Let me know what you guys think?

Britta
*Technical Coordinator *
Artengine.ca