[Lab] Google Cardboard, aka the "Oculus Thrift"

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:03:02 EDT 2014

   Just crossing your eyes works too (as though you were doing one of those
magic-eye things) but I find it's hard to stay focused when there's a lot
of action - your eyes want to go back to parallel when you scan around.
   The music visualizer looks rad with crossed eyes, the stereoscope toy
work great until the slide changes, and then my eyes crank hard and I get
an instant migraine. :)

   Your mileage may vary. You may be able to fudge it with two toilet paper
rolls and some good eye muscles.

   -Jason Cobill