[Lab] Laser cutter venting

Justin Slootsky justin at slootsky.org
Sun Jan 26 23:05:38 EST 2014

Great idea (the sucking rather than blowing the air). Any ideas on how to flick the fan on and off when the (220V) dryer is running?

[ I have a planned project where I'd be venting when a device is on. I was going to be using one of those powerbars that turn the secondary plugs on and off based on the draw of the master plug (typically used for TVs and cable boxes etc) such as http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/rocketfish-rocketfish-7-outlet-power-manager-with-surge-protector-rf-hts205-rf-hts205/10213206.aspx?path=016e55f582fd78f99b3f8740064b1bdeen02 ]