[Lab] Wednesday Meetings

Cat Czyrnyj cat.czyrnyj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 12:14:12 EST 2014

Hello,

My name is Cat. I am a final year mechanical engineering student at
uOttawa. I was recently hired on a design project that will involve a
prototype that will be 3D printed before building. As well, I am in the
middle of a product pitch for a product design course that (if selected)
will require a little electrical work. A friend recommended this group as
being helpful for learning basic electronics and I've seen from the
messages that there is talk of 3D printing as well.

I was wondering how I can best participate. I know there are weekly
sessions on Wednesdays...should I just come and start learning? Should I
bring questions? Are there literature resources (textbooks) in the lab I
could use as a starting point?

If you could give me some pointers on getting involved and making the best
use of my involvement, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks a lot,

--
Cat Czyrnyj