[Lab] Mt Gox bitcoin purchas

Kirk Sutherland kirk.sutherland at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:08:16 EST 2014

I have been reading the news as this has been happening this morning
and I dont' quite understand where this 750k coin loss is coming from.
Apparently there is a 'leaked' powerpoint that suggests this number
but that is it (but this could have been completely made up). I don't
think I have ever seen more than 90k volume listed at Mt Gox, usually
it's around 50k. Where is this number coming from?