[Lab] leather and laser

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 11:39:36 EST 2014

Hi again,

I’d be curious to take a look if you don’t mind. I could also provide some details of how to use the rotary tool as well, but in all fairness it’s a straight forward process: Everything important for this attachment was already calibrated by Britta when they first got the tool.

James, if I understood correctly you are planing on having the entire antler engraved, not just a cut section from an antler. Depending on the size I think you are pretty much out of luck with the Epilog in the lab as all the options I am thinking of will require the hood to be open and the safety features will forbid any laser operation in that state.

Are you coming on Wednesday?

Best,
Henri