[Lab] leather and laser

andrew Szeto andrew.szeto at outlook.com
Sat Feb 15 18:05:38 EST 2014

That's exciting! Would anyone care to teach a quick workshop on how that thing works? Would be stoked to learn and see it in action sometime...

Cheers,
Andrew

From: henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 17:55:56 -0500
To: andrew at plumb.org
CC: lab at artengine.ca
Subject: Re: [Lab] leather and laser

Yes, I have and plenty others as well. Works quite excellent!
On Feb 15, 2014, at 5:06 PM, Andrew Plumb <andrew at plumb.org> wrote:Fortunately, the ArtEngine Epilog does have a rotary attachment.  Don't know if anyone has used it yet though.
Andrew.

On 2014-02-15, at 4:07 PM, Matthew Bells <matt at mbells.ca> wrote:The problem is laser engravers usually only have an x,y control, so any cutting or engraving has to be in a plane, since the bean is carefully focused down… some have a rotary attachment, so cylinders would work for those. This means you would either have to get a very fancy laser cutter, or flatten the skull or antlers. From: Lab [mailto:lab-bounces at artengine.ca] On Behalf Of Henri Kuschkowitz