[Lab] Kinect Scanning and 3D Models

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Fri Feb 14 14:01:35 EST 2014

We will actually be having a 3d scanning workshop in May put on by Jeff
Ross, however yes, James Allanson has done 3D scanning with the kinect for
3D printing, and JC Batista has explored a ton of other uses for 3D
scanning. James and JC are regulars at Modlab (Wednesdays, 7-10 if you are
new), and I've seen Jeff recently there as well.  James is the red head
with the ponytail and JC will be later than 7 and come in with a box of pad
thai.

(hope I described you guys well :)  )

Cheers,

Britta