[Lab] suspending snowflakes

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Wed Feb 12 12:37:57 EST 2014

Fishing line! That's a great material!

That's a definite possibility!

I am also thinking of making a frame from aluminum angle, then hanging from
that. Then hanging the frame from the walls as you suggest...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)