[Lab] range finder eggsperts

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Tue Feb 11 23:53:07 EST 2014

Thanks for all responses. I got lots of feedback/ideas. Michael G. sent me
some especially helpful information/tips that tipped the balance in problem
solving for the sensor.

The new sensor is now working.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)