[Lab] translucent paper

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:15:26 EST 2014

   More options:

   You can also get some fancy options at "The Papery" on Bank street, in
the Glebe.

   Alternatively, Walmart, Staples, Michaels, Target, etc, all sell an
assortment of vellums and cotton papers for scrapbookers and wedding
invitations, you might find something nice. (There was a blue sparkly
vellum at Walmart around Christmas - keep your eyes peeled)

   Oh - and if you want something super artisinal, the Ottawa School of Art
have a very productive paper-making setup and it would be easy to find a
collaborator to make you up a custom stack of whatever you're looking for.

   -Jason Cobill