[Lab] meetups and projects 'n stuff

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue Dec 23 16:45:35 EST 2014

Hey,

I was thinking of a couple things.

1) I was thinking of getting a small CNC machine that can be toted around
to our meetings. Who's interested in this? I was thinking of just grabbing
a 3040 from China (rather than my previious project of building one). The
chinese ones have come down in price... this thing could even come to the
pub sometimes I think.

Thoughts?

2) ORE is looking at a line follower and maze solver contest (robotics 'n
stuff). Does anybody want to make a support group to put entries together
for that? We would just do it at regular meetups. I think it's a great
opportunity to learn and hang out and have fun.

Thoughts?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)