[Lab] RF link on MIDI Glove

Adrian Jones adrian at woodsgood.ca
Wed Dec 3 14:08:10 EST 2014

Thanks Jason,

Yes... it is!

The receiver also allows you to set the scale that the glove plays and this helps to harmonize more easily.

Down the road, I plan on adding another glove to play percussion (although you can do this with the one already) using another RF link at a different frequency...  So many ideas and not enough time!

Many thanks,

.... Adrian