[Lab] dust control on small cnc

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Sat Aug 30 10:18:47 EDT 2014

In the end, I revived an older project to make a dust skirt.
http://inventorartist.com/cnc-dust-control/

I wasn't happy with it at the time since it seemed a bit clumsy. But in
retrospect I think it will work so I will see how that goes.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)