[Lab] Any Analog Audio ModLabbers?

Justin Hornosty jjrh70 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:13:06 EDT 2014

arnold.jason at gmail.com writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I wasn't able to make it out to Maker Faire, but I have a musician friend
> who did. From what he tells me, he didn't realise until too late that there
> was another room with a whole bunch of audio stuff going on. He's not so
> much interested in the digital audio; the analog stuff is more his bag. Is
> anyone from that camp planning to be out at ModLab tonight?

I'm away but I am fairly interested in the analog side of things along
with the digital side of music stuff. (Stuff like the teennsy3.1 audio
library is quite interesting)

I'm also in the process of building some chip amps.

Little sad I didn't get out to makerfair now - I didn't know there was a
audio room.

I might be at modlab next week if people want to have a chat.