[Lab] laser status

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Thu Aug 21 09:56:00 EDT 2014

I noticed last night when I was called to help with the laser that it's
acting out. Just after setting home it is going through some routine moving
the head around and then arriving back near home.

Did this problem just occur last night? It is helpful if people come
forward when problems are noticed so anybody investigating can know the
entire history of the problem. For instance if there was any attempts at
resolving a problems, what was it and what was the outcome. What was going
on when the problem occurred and so forth.

What is the status of the machine now? Is it working?

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)