[Lab] Has anyone laser-cut the Google Cardboard "frame" yet?

Richard Sloan rsloan at themindfactory.com
Wed Aug 20 16:02:20 EDT 2014

I have sent files to Jason to bring tonight that are more laser friendly....

There are 2 colors for the 0.001" lines, an almost black and almost red, I
have noted the exact colors and we can setup the laser to "see" these....
the black is a vector cut all the way through the cardboard, and the red
can also be a vector, but it does not cut all the way, it allows for a
hinge (fold), if we find the hinge slot to be too small we can widen it
tonight and cut out a slightly wider cut to allow for more hinge movement.

R.