[Lab] Help with the laser cutter on Wednesday?

Joseph Michael Sleiman jslei033 at uottawa.ca
Tue Aug 5 00:31:43 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Is someone willing to help me use the laser cutter on Wednesday? I have a
bunch of acrylic that needs cutting and could use the help! :)

I might also finally receive my Nixie Tube PCBs, for those of you that
remember me. I also need to sell some, so if you're interested in an
edge-lit display board, please let me know! I still need to confirm they
work, and it seems like in my rush to finish I didn't give enough berth for
full tubes, but some of you could find use of them I'm sure!

Cheers,
Joseph