[Lab] how to control several RGB LEDs with Arduino

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Fri Aug 1 09:05:52 EDT 2014

There are some chip thingys for controlling lots of LEDs.

I have some somewhere... I think the ones I have are good for up to 24 LEDs
each...

I'll be in my lab in a few minutes so will get the part numbers...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)