[Lab] Lee Valley and LED strip lighting

Justin Slootsky justin at slootsky.org
Wed Apr 16 10:35:20 EDT 2014

[ I know, blinky lights are so passé - but they can be functional too ]

Lee Valley now carries LED lighting and controllers and power supplies etc.

They are having demos the next two Saturdays to showcase what they've got.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/Hardware/page.aspx?p=71784

I looked at their April catalog last night and it looks like they have some nice products for mounting/packaging the light strips so that they look professional

(I say this as someone who has had LED lights held to the underside of the kitchen cupboards with masking tape for the last month or three)

Anyways, it doesn't take much to get me to visit Lee Valley Tools, and add in the draw of blinky lights...