[Lab] Nuit Blanche Ottawa+Gatineau 2014 theme & Open Call - BYPASS

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 10:33:05 EDT 2014

We have launched the 2014 theme and Open Call for artists for Nuit Blanche. The deadline is May 23rd so please get your projects in. I'll be at the Pecha Kucha tomorrow night if anyone wants to run through a project idea with me before submitting.

We want to know how you bypass your way through this city both culturally and creatively.

And, we work with a lot of great people on this list and I'm looking forward to seeing the number of contributions grow.

http://nbog.ca/en/open-call/

http://nbog.ca/fr/appel-de-dossier/

Meg

Dr. Megan Leigh Smith, BFA MA PhD
@cawsand on twitter
http://www.megansmith.ca
Comité directeur-Nuit Blanche Ottawa/Gatineau+Executive Team
www.nuitblancheottawagatineau.ca