[Lab] Blink and Arduino

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Tue Apr 8 11:28:50 EDT 2014

Hi Max,

I was hoping you'd come to all the Blink sessions. And to any of the
workshops to help anybody who gets stuck. :)

You're welcome to bring any project to the sessions of course. I'm sure
there will be people interested as I think there are people at all
different levels.

I think there was a gentlemen there last time who was making a scratch
arduino...

I'd like to try and make one myself but it might be a few sessions before I
get to it myself...

Here's the registration links:

*Blink Session, Sunday April 13th*, 2-4pm, M70-2 Daly Avenue. Session
description below. This is a social.
[image: Eventbrite - Ardruino Blink
#3]<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/ardruino-blink-3-tickets-11224686339?ref=ebtn>

*Blink Session, Sunday April 20th*, 2-4pm, M70-2 Daly Avenue. Session
description below. This is a social.
[image: Eventbrite - Arduino Blink
#4]<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/arduino-blink-4-tickets-11224856849?ref=ebtn>

*Introduction to Arduino, Sunday April 27*, 1-4pm, M70-2 Daly Avenue. This
course assumes you know absolutely nothing. *Prerequisite*: Obtain your kit
for the course and install Arduino on your computer. Attend Blink Sessions
for assistance. See course outline below.

[image: Eventbrite - Arduino Absolute
Beginner]<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/arduino-absolute-beginner-tickets-11225073497?ref=ebtn>

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)