[Lab] MakerBot Replicator Mini, 5th Generation Replicator and Replicator Z18 available in Canada by April 30th

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Tue Apr 1 13:51:26 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

I checked with MakerBot’s Canadian distribution centre, and they indicated that MakerBot Replicator Mini, 5th Generation Replicator and Replicator Z18 would be available in Canada by April 30th, 2014.

Based upon previous availability statements from MakerBot’s Canadian distribution centre, I’d push that date to around May 15th.

We are ordering a 5th Gen Replicator, so when we finally get it, I will see if I can bring it to ModLab so people can see how well it runs.

Stephen Burke
3D Artist

613-619-1013 cell