[Lab] General meeting

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Sat Sep 14 10:01:11 EDT 2013

Hi John and everyone,

The meeting is planned for mid-October. No date confirmed but an
announcement will be up after We Make the City has come to the close. In
the mean time, you should check out wemakethecity.ca (our annual
festival). We have a few events happening this weekend that are free, and
this would be a great way to another side to Artengine that isn't Modlab or
the lab listserv.

Hope to see you there!
Britta

On Friday, September 13, 2013, John Warren wrote:

> Hey when's the general meeting coming up? I was told that it would be a
> good time to become a member of artengine. I've been lurking for far too
> long and now that I'm closer I feel joining up is more reasonable.
>
> John W

Britta
*Technical Coordinator *
Artengine.ca