[Lab] ModLab tonight! (and every Wednesday from now on!)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Sep 5 10:21:14 EDT 2013

I couldn't manage it this run. I was debating bringing some Fireflies for a
test run but I didn't finish working on it till later in the evening since
I started changing a bunch of stuff an of course we all know that always
takes more time than expected. :)

We need a couple of parties for software exploration so will likely make
the next one.

The project Web site is at: http://lumipendant.com/

And my own blog reports are at: http://inventorartist.com/tag/lumipendant/

--
Darcy Whyte
Twitter: https://twitter.com/inventor_Artist

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"