[Lab] Closest/easiest (free) parking?

Stann Loo stannloo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 11:40:25 EDT 2013

Hi again,

Thanks to those who answered my previous message.  Looks like I will be going.

So I'm considering if I should bring 1 or 2 synthesizers with me...  It's kind of heavy and cumbersome...

I couldn't find anywhere within all the online documentation, where is the closest or easiest (ideally free) parking.

I can see there's the Rideau Center parking, but I'd rather not have to pay for that (and I think their prices are a bit abusive...)

I see there's a small alley, off Daly st., East of the building  (called Court House lane, I think...)  there:

http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=45.425651,-75.688377&hl=en&ll=45.425782,-75.688529&spn=0.001786,0.004128&num=1&t=m&z=19

** Is it possible to park there for free?

Thanks
-Chris