[Lab] Thanks for your help everyone

Anthony Scavarelli anthony.scavarelli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 14:31:13 EST 2013

Hi everyone, I hope this doesn’t come across as spamming; but just wanted to pass on the final video of the physical installation we (Henri Kuschkowitz and I) did at Invest Ottawa.

https://vimeo.com/80293293

You guys helped us out big time with some of our questions (and lending some Teensy's ). Just wanted to let everyone we really appreciate it, and that these open community’s (open-source code and knowledge sharing) are really the only reason we were able to conceive a piece like this.

Cheers,
Anthony