[Lab] Thoughts on Bitcoins, and the like?

dave at huntgang.com dave at huntgang.com
Tue Nov 26 15:14:33 EST 2013

I have been following the bit coin news! In fact, I gave a big
lecture to a bunch of guys at work after the fall of SilkRoad how the US
Government would be forced to accept BitCoin as a form of value and it's
inevitable increase in value... Of course, I never did buy any and am
kicking myself now!

On 2013-11-26 3:05 pm, bentfork at gmail.com wrote:

> I thought there would be some here that knew what I was talking
about. Does anyone have experience with local bitcoin? I'd rather trade
with people I kind of know, rather than strangers. I'd like to try
cashing out ~ 2 btc, or equivalent litecoin.

14:56, Paul & Andrea Mumby <themumbys at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ooh, neat,
I'm interested to see what that announcement is :)

>> On Tue, Nov

work for Shopify. We are about to announce something :)

Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:38 PM, Paul & Andrea Mumby <themumbys at gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
Bitcoin. I own a fairly large business focusing around them, And I'm a
fairly fervent supporter.

right now on trying to build up adoption in the area.

weren't so damned busy lately trying to hold up a day job, run a
business, and juggle half a dozen projects at once, I'd drag myself down
to Modlab to catch up :) (in which case I'd be happy to get into a
discussion with anyone who's interested)

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:35 PM, <bentfork at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
crypto currency news recently. I've been watching the space of the last
year or two on and off.

vendors that accept bitcoin yet but it is a interesting movement. It is
always interesting to hear of restaurants, bars and online stores that
are taking it.

enthusiasts on the list? Anyone interested in a informal discussion on
them some Wednesday during a mod lab?

[1]

[1]

> 2.