[Lab] Help? I can't wrap my head around transistors / mosfets.

Aurelius R maxrowsell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 20:27:12 EST 2013

I just finished a Skype call with Justin to explain a bit more about
MOSFETs. He already was on the right track so I basically just repeated
what he already knew.

By the way Justin, here's the sample code I wrote. It's for the ATmega644
as I mentioned, but it might help a bit.

Peace, Love, Empathy

Alexander Max Rowsell