[Lab] Art Engine RSS Feeds?

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Fri Nov 1 12:12:10 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Just to follow-up on Jamie's question, I've updated out community
calendar feed to include content in the feed itself.

I am running into some issues with some special characters; left and
right single and double quotes, n and m dashed etc.,

If there are any php wizzes that know their way around character sets,
I'd like to hookup at modlab. Something about htmlentities isn't working
out for me...

Michael