[Lab] 3-D Printing Robot, Like a Giant 3Doodler

Jamie jamie at steppinofftheedge.com
Wed May 29 10:34:15 EDT 2013

Would love to see it get past non-toxic and start to think about organic or
bio-degradable options. Imagine the artistic opportunities where one could
download the models of the standard park bench and artistically accessorize
the sides / back of them in a method that breaks down each winter into
flower or grass seeds! There's must be a good play on words about graffiti
for that. Greenffiti? Bioffiti?