[Lab] Do you have kids and free time this weekend?

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Fri May 10 15:24:00 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:09:38PM -0700, eric.schmidt at rogers.com wrote:
> I know you're not supposed to "me too" .... but ME TOO!
>
> Our paper circuits are still getting played with, and the kids are still
> talking about the 3D printer.  Thanks a ton!

I would have *loved* to have been there with my two kids (9 and 6, the
6-year-old is a very good friend of Pascal's 7-year-old), but I was out of
town.

I've got my 9-year-old started on soldering.

Another friend of mine (Juergen) with a 9 year old would have also been quite
keen.

I'm planning to do some more of that kind of stuff with Juergen and Pascal
soon.

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!