[Lab] The Big Plan - Chris B

The Big Plan - Chris B tbp at ghostwise.com
Thu Mar 21 17:46:55 EDT 2013

Hi Modlabbers,

Thanks for all the interest in my art installation!

So far it looks like the pressure sensor idea is the one I'm leaning
towards. Having a microphone detect the ventilator breaths sounds more
finicky to me.

Still trying to figure out how to back light the canvas. Would a
projector work instead of using LED lighting? Can a projector
be connected to the pressure sensor set up to do the variable dimming?

Club SAW has 3 projectors available:

Panasonic PTAX200U HD Video Projector
16mm Projector
35mm Projector

As for a timeline / schedule. If I could do this in May / June that
would be great but it may be more realistic to wait until September.

Here's a photo of the painting below. It's about 7 by 11 feet:

Thanks,
Chris