[Lab] Naturopolis 2013 - An interactive art & music festival of awesomeness

Jamie jamie at steppinofftheedge.com
Thu Mar 21 13:01:30 EDT 2013

Hey modlabbers,

Registration is now open for Naturopolis 2013 at
http://naturopolis.ca/2013-registration/
If you've got installation projects already built or in mind for the
summer, it can be a fantastic opportunity to test them out on a smaller
scale event. We are going to have an art grant process setup shortly that
can help some of your projects. Send an email to art at naturopolis.ca with
details or any of the links below. I'm happy to answer any questions might
have about it.

Thx,
Jamie

*What is Naturopolis?*
Now in it's 4th year, Naturopolis continues to bring together the best
elements of a forest music festival and Burning Man in an open-minded space
where the creativity of the community defines the shared experience of the
participants. It's also officially the unofficial Ottawa regional burn ;P

*When is Naturopolis?*
Friday May 17th through Monday May 20th, 2013.

*Where is Naturopolis?*
It will again take place on a beautiful property one hour south of Ottawa
near Ingleside, Ontario.
*
How much is Naturopolis?*
Registration is $65 per person. Each person must submit their own registration
form <http://naturopolis.ca/2013-registration/>.
Kids (13 and under) are free with adult registration.

*How can I get involved?*
All efforts, big or small, simple or silly, combine to make the overall
experience magical. To prime your imagination, we’ve provided some examples
of how people commonly participate at
http://naturopolis.ca/how-can-i-participate, but this list is by no means
exhaustive! For those who already have ideas they would like to share or
co-create with other pARTicipants, feel free to share info with our various
section leads by email (art at naturopolis.ca, music at naturopolis.ca,
themecamps at naturopolis.ca, meals at naturopolis.ca, events at naturopolis.ca,
greeters at naturopolis.ca) or you can express your general interest to
volunteer at naturopolis.ca / info at naturopolis.ca and we'll help connect you
with great things for which the planning has already started.

*How can I get the latest Naturopolis updates?*
We'll have more details coming in the days ahead as we - like the groundhog
on this first day of spring - dig ourselves out of this wet winter weather.
There's a couple of other ways you can stay aware of the plans for
Naturopolis. Via the blog: http://naturopolis.ca/category/blog/ or the FB
event: https://www.facebook.com/events/461752813884147/

Peace and pancakes!
Jamie